Date caramel sauce that is vegan and doesn’t contain dairy but still taste soft and sweet? You have found it. You need literally a handful of ingredients. It is sugar free but does contain natural sugars. Want to learn how you can make date caramel? Lets get started!
Date Caramel [Vegan]
- 15 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup palm nectar
- 3/5 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Blend on high speed until the ingredients turn into a smooth consistency.
- If the cream is to thick add more coconut milk.
- Put into a glass jar and refrigerate.