Amazing and flavorful, crispy and soft, this curry-roasted cauliflower is a necessary addition to your weekly dinner rotations. Fresh cauliflower is roasted with turmeric, cumin, garam masala, and tangy red onion until everything is tender and cooked through. Serve these warm, spiced florets with greens, grains, and anything else you're craving.
Curry Roasted Cauliflower and Red Onions [Vegan]
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the tahini and water to the cauliflower and mix well so that all the cauliflower is coated. Doing this with clean hands is most effective.
- Add the cumin seeds, turmeric, garam masala, salt, onion, and cilantro and mix well.
- Spread the cauliflower in a single layer on a parchment-covered baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, flip with a spatula and bake for an additional 15 minutes.