Soul soothing, chewy rice noodles coated in a zesty curry sauce paired with savory minced broccoli and mushrooms, with a little spicy Thai kick!
Curried Chewy Rice Noodles [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Curried Chewy Rice Noodles [Vegan]
- 6-ounces pad thai rice noodle sticks, dry
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion, rough chopped
- 1/4-teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 6-ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large head of broccoli, florets only
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegan sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 lime, juiced (2 tbsp)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (2 tbsp)
- 4 green onions, cut on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
How to Prepare Curried Chewy Rice Noodles [Vegan]
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.