Surprise your family on the weekend and they will be begging for these every weekend. You can change it up in so many ways with the filling. Everybody will love them. Are you ready to learn how to make cruffins? Let’s get started!
Cruffins: Croissant Muffins [Vegan]
- 1 can of crescent dough/croissant dough
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pecan
- 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400℉.
- Finely chop the pecans and pistachio nuts and set aside
- Open the can of crescent dough and roll out the dough and cut the croissant squares
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the dough and divide the pecan and pistachio
- Roll the squares into a croissant and then cut the croissant length way
- Fold into a muffin tin. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out of the oven sprinkle with some powdered sugar
- Ready to serve!
Change these up with a variety of fillings!