These crispy balsamic roasted Brussels sprouts are the perfect side dish, and add tons of flavor to a meal. They’re crispy, gluten-free, and ready in under an hour. Enjoy these as an easy side dish, in a buddha bowl, or as a snack.
Crispy Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the halved brussels sprouts, oil, and balsamic vinegar. Coat well.
- Lay the brussels sprouts on a baking tray, and sprinkle with the salt and pepper. Cook for 30-35 minutes in the oven.
- Remove and serve!