Enjoy the flavor of fall by keeping a stash of this Pumpkin Pie Spread on hand. This simple, 6-ingredient spread adds flavor and creaminess when spread on sprouted grain toast, served alongside pumpkin bread, stirred it into oatmeal or used it as a dip for fresh fruit or veggies.
Creamy Pumpkin Pie Spread [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 6 pitted dates
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Soak cashews and dates in warm water for 20 minutes. Drain water, add to food processor and blend for 60 seconds.
- Add all remaining ingredients and blend for 1-2 minutes or until very smooth.
- Enjoy spread on sprouted grain toast or as a fruit dip.