Peanut butter and pumpkin? What could be better?! The simplicity of these cookies make them an easy treat to make any night of the week. Also, the ingredients are incredibly wholesome, so you could totally have them for breakfast! The pumpkin adds just the touch of seasonal goodness you need on a cold fall evening.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies [Vegan]
- 1¼ cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ⅛ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ cup Natural Chunky Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Agave Nectar
- ½ cup Applesauce
How To Make Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients together until well-blended. In a small bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until all of the dry ingredients are moist.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of the dough onto a greased cookie sheet or silpat and press down slightly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the tops begin to lightly brown. Let cool and serve!
- Peanut Butter
- Pumpkin Seed
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Per Cookie: Calories: 67 | Carbs: 10 g | Fat: 2 g | Protein: 3 g | Sodium: 13 mg | Sugar: 1 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile