Easily digestible, packed with antioxidants and full of high-quality plant-based protein, this energizing raw Creamy Mango Chia Pudding is a beautiful start to any morning. It’s also a great post-workout breakfast option. The fun thing about making chia pudding is that it’s very versatile and infinitely customizable.
Creamy Mango Chia Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Creamy Mango Chia Pudding [Vegan]
For the Mango-Chia Pudding:
- 1 cup almond mylk
- 1 fresh (or frozen) mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 dates pitted
- 1 1/2” piece fresh ginger, peeled
Topping Suggestions (Optional)
- Cultured Coconut Yogurt
- fresh fruit
- Homemade Granola
- shredded unsweetened coconut
How to Prepare Creamy Mango Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- Prepare the pudding: In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine all the pudding ingredients. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Divide between 2 jars and place in the fridge. Allow the mixture to sit for 20 minutes so the chia seeds can thicken everything up.
- You can enjoy it as is or serve it with your desired toppings.
- Any leftover chia pudding can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.