Easily digestible, packed with antioxidants and full of high-quality plant-based protein, this energizing raw Creamy Mango Chia Pudding is a beautiful start to any morning. It’s also a great post-workout breakfast option. The fun thing about making chia pudding is that it’s very versatile and infinitely customizable.
Creamy Mango Chia Pudding [Vegan]
For the Mango-Chia Pudding:
- 1 cup almond mylk
- 1 fresh (or frozen) mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 dates pitted
- 1 1/2” piece fresh ginger, peeled
Topping Suggestions (Optional)
- Cultured Coconut Yogurt
- fresh fruit
- Homemade Granola
- shredded unsweetened coconut
- Prepare the pudding: In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine all the pudding ingredients. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Divide between 2 jars and place in the fridge. Allow the mixture to sit for 20 minutes so the chia seeds can thicken everything up.
- You can enjoy it as is or serve it with your desired toppings.
- Any leftover chia pudding can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.