These creamy greens will become your new favorite way to eat greens!
Creamy Greens [Vegan]
1 large bowl
- 1 cup frozen edamame beans
- 2 small ripe avocados, peeled, stoned, and coarsely chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 oz jalapeno chiles (optional)
- large handful of cilantro (about 1 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, roasted
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Start by blanching the edamame.
- Put them into a bowl, cover with boiling water, and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes, then drain well.
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor, adding the chiles if you like it a bit spicy, and some salt, and pulse until smooth.
- You can add a little extra almond milk if you like it more creamy.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile