This creamy cashew cheddar cheese is going to be your new addiction! It has a sharp tanginess from the garlic and a savory kick from the nutritional yeast – so delicious! You'll definitely want to make a ton so you can put it on everything.
Creamy Garlic Cashew Cheddar [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 2 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked in water for 3-4 hours before)
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 water
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Once the cashews are soaked, rinse the water out and simply add all ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until it is a smooth creamy texture.
- Transfer your cashew cheese in a bowl or store in a jar in the fridge until you are ready to eat.
- Enjoy with natural gluten-free corn chips or carrots and celery sticks.