As a beautiful cross between guacamole and bean dip, this creamy avocado hummus makes for a delicious appetizer/snack as a dip with veggies and pita chips, and also makes a wonderful spread for a variety of sandwiches. This recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends!
Creamy Avocado Hummus [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Creamy Avocado Hummus [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 tablespoon water, as needed to blend
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
How to Prepare Creamy Avocado Hummus [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Simply add all hummus ingredients except for parsley to a food processor and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Scoop into a bowl, garnish with parsley, and serve alongside fresh cut veggies and warm pita chips. Enjoy!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.