Now to the recipe for the best cream slices you'll ever eat...vegan or not!
Cream Slices [Vegan]
Vegan puff pastry or Danish pastry
- 1 cup vegan whipped cream
- 1/2 cup vanilla pudding powder
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup soft vegetable fat
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- raspberry jam
- Pierce the puff pastry several times with a fork and bake at 360º for 15 - 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool and cut into 2 equal-sized dough pieces.
- Whip cream.
- From pudding powder and almond milk cook a pudding and let it cool completely. Beat fat with icing sugar until foamy. Mix in the cooled pudding in portions.
- Then fold in the whipped cream with a spatula.
- Put a rectangular baking frame around a puff pastry plate. Spread the finished cream. Place the second puff pastry.
- Spread the puff pastry thinly with jam. From icing sugar and a little water, add a thick glaze and spread on the jam.
- Chill overnight, then cut into slices.