Hearts of palm is the vegan chef's secret to imitating seafood flavors and textures. In this recipe, the vegetable takes the place of crab in savory, creamy crab dip. All you have to do is mix it all together and odds are you already have most of the ingredients stocked in your pantry! This dip is best served with your favorite tortilla chips.
Hearts of Palm Crab Dip [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 3 hearts of palm, diced
- 1 celery, diced
- 1 slice onion, minced
- 1.5 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon Korean red pepper (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Chips (gluten-free or grain-free if necessary)
- Dice all the veggies or pulse in food processor.
- Mix everything together and serve with chips.
- Hearts of Palm