Only a few ingredients in order to make these absolutely delicious and very moorish vegan fudge.
Cookies and Cream Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 cup dairy-free butter
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of plain flour
- 1 1/2 cup cookie & cream cookies
- 3/5 cup of condensed milk
- Line a small rectangular baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- In a bowl, add in the butter, sugar, and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Add in the cooked flour and continue to mix until combined.
- Fold in the crushed cookies and condensed milk.
- Pour the fudge into your prepared tin, using a spoon/spatula to make it level.
- Pop into the freezer for 20 minutes to set.
- Once set, cut into squares and serve.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile