This cookie dough has it all. High in protein and fiber, low in sugar, oil free, and it’s healthy enough to be deemed an acceptable breakfast!
Cookie Dough [Vegan]
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed well (you can also shell them for a smoother cookie dough!)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/8 cup cane sugar or stevia
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter or 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-3 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup flour of choice
- Chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients except for the flour and chocolate chips to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until your cookie dough begins to form.
- Finally, add your chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed.