In this smoothie bowl, the flavors of cacao and coffee are very distinct, and they go so well together. The simple sugars found in bananas contribute to a higher energy level after eating this Coffee Cacao Smoothie Bowl.
Energizing Coffee Cacao Smoothie Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 semi-frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 4 tablespoons vegan yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground sunflower petals
- 1/2 blood orange
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup dried mulberries
- Edible flowers
- Peel orange and deseed apple. Chop roughly and transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
- Blend semi-frozen bananas, instant-coffee, cacao, oatmeal, ground flax seeds, vegan yogurt, and ground sunflower blossom in a high-speed blender. Transfer to your bowl.
- Top smoothie bowl with blueberries, blood oranges slices, dried mulberries and edible flowers.