A delicious grain-free vegan porridge that is loaded with nutrition. Full of anti-inflammatory properties and gut friendly. Dairy free as well as refined sugar free, the perfect start to your day.
Coconut Turmeric Porridge [Vegan]
- 1/4 Cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 Large Banana - mashed with a fork until smooth
- 3/4 Cup Organic Oat Milk - or plant milk of choice
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Turmeric Latte Mix/Blend
- 3 tablespoons Organic Coconut Yoghurt
- Cinnamon - to garnish/sprinkle on top
- Frozen Wild Blueberries - to garnish
On a side plate, peel the banana and mash with a fork until relatively smooth. Add to a small sauce pan.
On a medium heat, add the coconut flour to the saucepan with mashed banana, along with the oat milk and water.
Using a whisk, gently whisk the mixture together, ensuring no lumps form. Bring to a medium heat.
Add the Turmeric Latte mix and coconut yoghurt and whisk together until throughly combined.
Allow to cook for about 3 minutes to heat up the natural sugars in the banana.
Serve in a bowl, topped with fresh banana slices, some frozen wild blueberries and a sprinkling of cinnamon. Enjoy!