These lemon coconut cookies come together with little effort and use easy ingredients! If you're craving a different sort of cookie, give these a try!
Coconut Lemon-Drop Cookies [Vegan]
- 7 tablespoon vegan butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup vanilla soy milk
- 12 drops lemon-flavored drops
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, add coconut flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Sift dry ingredients by gently whisking.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the earth balance, olive oil and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the soy milk and lemon-drops and beat until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the large mixing bowl and mix until just combined.
- Using a rounded tablespoon amount, roll the dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.