Homemade popsicles are the perfect, effortless snack for the warmer season. These coconut kiwi pops contain pink dragonfruit, coconut milk, banana, kiwis, and a squeeze of lime. The results? An amazingly fruity, refreshing, colorful, affordable, and healthy snack!
Coconut Kiwi Pops [Vegan]
- 6 drops of liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 a squeeze of lime
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated
- 1 diced banana
- 3-4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 of 1 12-ounce pack of pink dragonfruit, defrosted
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, add the can of refrigerated coconut milk, beat for 1 minute, add the banana, beat for 1 minute, then add the dragonfruit, stevia, lime juice, and vanilla extract and blend for an additional minute.
- Once evenly combined, set aside. Add the sliced kiwi to the popsicle molds and press firmly so they adhere to the sides. Now pour in the coconut mixture and top them off with shredded coconut.
- Freeze at least 4 hours, insert sticks when partially frozen.
Will keep in freezer for up to 1 month.