Get your chocolatey fix and a health kick at the same time with this easy chocolate flax seed pudding! Delicious and easy to make!
Coconut-Infused Chocolate Flax Seed Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Coconut-Infused Chocolate Flax Seed Pudding [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 teaspoons cacao
- 2 teaspoons erythritol
- 1 teaspoon raw cane sugar
- 1 dash cinammon
- 4 tablespoon brown flax seeds
- 4 tablespoon quick cooking oatmeal
- 4 tablespoon coconut yogurt
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons flax seed sprouts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons raspberries (optional)
- Edible flowers (optional)
How to Prepare Coconut-Infused Chocolate Flax Seed Pudding [Vegan]
- In a small bowl, mix cacao, erythritol, dark chocolate chips, cinnamon, cardamom and vanilla bean in a small pot.
- Bring water and soy milk to the boil and pour over cacao-spice mix. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix brown flax seeds and oatmeal. Add hot cacao and stir well.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, stirring every once in a while. Transfer to the fridge and allow to rest for another 45 minutes.
- Layer Chocolate Flax Seed Pudding and coconut yogurt in a jar or bowl. Top with banana slices, raspberries and edible flowers.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 269 | Carbs: 40g | Fat: 11g | Protein: 8g | Sodium: 84mg | Sugar: 19gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.