Get your chocolatey fix and a health kick at the same time with this easy chocolate flax seed pudding! Delicious and easy to make!
Coconut-Infused Chocolate Flax Seed Pudding [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 teaspoons cacao
- 2 teaspoons erythritol
- 1 teaspoon raw cane sugar
- 1 dash cinammon
- 4 tablespoon brown flax seeds
- 4 tablespoon quick cooking oatmeal
- 4 tablespoon coconut yogurt
- 1 banana
- 2 teaspoons flax seed sprouts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons raspberries (optional)
- Edible flowers (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix cacao, erythritol, dark chocolate chips, cinnamon, cardamom and vanilla bean in a small pot.
- Bring water and soy milk to the boil and pour over cacao-spice mix. Mix well.
- In another bowl, mix brown flax seeds and oatmeal. Add hot cacao and stir well.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, stirring every once in a while. Transfer to the fridge and allow to rest for another 45 minutes.
- Layer Chocolate Flax Seed Pudding and coconut yogurt in a jar or bowl. Top with banana slices, raspberries and edible flowers.