Ready to get energized? This recipe is fantastic for an easy and on-the-go snack that your body will actually thank you for. Perfect for a busy mom, for those with a challenging schedule or for a late night snack. This recipe is also filled with healthy fats to help burn fat from the nuts and seeds and it’s even great for balancing your blood sugar levels because of the dates which are low glycemic.
Coconut Carob Cashew Bliss Bites [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2 cups Medjool dates - pitted
- 2/3 cup cashews, raw
- 1/3 cup walnuts, raw
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 2 tablespoons carob powder + extra for rollings the balls
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds + extra for rolling the balls
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Into a high speed food processor add all your ingredients and blend for around 2 minutes or until you can no longer see the shape or the walnuts. You want this mixture to be very well combined and easy to mold.
- Once blended begin rolling into balls this recipe made 12. If you'd like you can roll each ball into something fun like more carob, hemp seeds, coconut flakes, or chia!
- Set in fridge for 30 minutes before eating. You can also store these in the freezer for up to 3 months or in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.