This is a nice and easy recipe (it can technically be made with just five ingredients!), but it also tastes much more decadent than it really is, thanks to the creamy coconut milk and the fluffy banana bread-like texture.
Coconut Banana Baked Oatmeal [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 of a ripe banana
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/4 baking powder
- pinch of salt
- shredded coconut for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a single-serving ramekin with non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, mash banana. Then, mix in coconut milk and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl, combine oats, baking powder, and salt. Stir.
- Pour into the prepared ramekin and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with shredded coconut and another drizzle of coconut milk. Enjoy!