This soup should accompany meals. Whilst it is nutritious, you shouldn’t only eat this. It’s much healthier to have a varied diet. This green soup cleanse is simply a boost, and not a meal replacement. Always be conscious of what your body needs and make sure you have a balanced diet.
Cleansing Green Soup [Vegan]
- 1/2 head cabbage, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 large courgette (zucchini), chopped
- 1 big handful or fresh coriander (cilantro)
- vegetable stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a big pot, add the cabbage, celery, onion, leek, courgette and coriander
- Pour in enough vegetable stock to cover the vegetables by 2 inches.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, lower to a simmer, and cook for 30 minutes until the veg is soft.