A delicious breakfast bowl of raw beets, bright, citrus-y orange, and rich walnuts topped with a burst of flavor from sweet pomegranate seeds and sweet dried cranberries.
Citrus Walnut Beet Breakfast Bowl [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 small raw beet
- 1 small orange
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/8 cup walnuts
- Peel and dice the beet, then rinse the pieces well.
- Using a sharp knife, slice off the top of the orange. Use the knife to remove the rest of the skin.
- Add pomegranate seeds, cranberries, olive oil, maple syrup, and walnuts. Add diced beet to the bowl, stir very well and serve with additions of your choice.