Cinnamon rolls are the sweet and sugary treat that we all wish we could have every morning. If you don't feel like taking the time to bake a full batch of the pastries, try out this cinnamon roll mug cake! This recipe produces the most adorable mini cinnamon rolls with minimal ingredients and minimal effort.
Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake [Vegan]
- 6 tablespoons flour plus additional for rolling
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond milk
- Mix flour and baking powder together. Mix in almond milk. If dough is too sticky, sprinkle extra flour on top.
- Roll dough on a floured surface. Roll into a long rectangle.
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon together and coat the dough.
- Roll sugared dough up and place in oiled cup.
- Microwave for about 1 minute.
- Make icing by mixing 2 tablespoons powdered sugar with 1 teaspoon almond milk. Pour on top.