Have a sweet tooth? You will love this delicious and simple side dish. It has a perfect cinnamon-sugar sweetness that pairs beautifully with oil-free roasted carrots and tart cranberries. Also yummy as an after-dinner treat, too!
Cinnamon Roasted Carrots and Cranberries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Cinnamon Roasted Carrots and Cranberries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to Prepare Cinnamon Roasted Carrots and Cranberries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Preheat oven to 400°F, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped carrrots, cranberries, and water. Toss to moisten carrots and cranberries.
- Sprinkle on erythritol, cinnamon, and salt, and stir to coat evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.