Have a sweet tooth? You will love this delicious and simple side dish. It has a perfect cinnamon-sugar sweetness that pairs beautifully with oil-free roasted carrots and tart cranberries. Also yummy as an after-dinner treat, too!
Cinnamon Roasted Carrots and Cranberries [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 1/2 pounds carrots, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons erythritol, or other granulated sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F, line baking sheet with parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped carrrots, cranberries, and water. Toss to moisten carrots and cranberries.
- Sprinkle on erythritol, cinnamon, and salt, and stir to coat evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes.