Cinnamon pecan pumpkin butter is a cross between a nut and fruit butter, with a creamy texture and rich flavors of pecans and maple syrup, reminiscent of pumpkin pie filling.
Cinnamon Pecan Pumpkin Butter [Vegan]
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned, or homemade)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Place the pecans in a food processor and run it until the pecans are transformed into a nut butter. It takes about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and process until smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust the salt and sweetness.