You are searching for a sugar- and oil-free granola recipe that does not have an overwhelming list of ingredients? Then stop right there! This easy and tasty cinnamon crunch granola is much better (and healthier) than all those boxed varieties from the store.
Cinnamon Crunch Granola [Vegan, Sugar-Free, Oil-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Cinnamon Crunch Granola [Vegan, Sugar-Free, Oil-Free]
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons almonds (or other types of nuts)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 heaping tablespoon tahini (or other type of nut butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- (optional: dry fruits like raisins)
How to Prepare Cinnamon Crunch Granola [Vegan, Sugar-Free, Oil-Free]
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Process 1/2 cup of the oats together with the almonds until a coarse flour forms (you should still have some almond pieces after processing).
- Mix the ground oat-almond mixture with the rest of the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl combine the nut butter with the maple syrup and whisk until creamy. Then mix with the dry ingredients and use a spoon to incorperate.
- Spread the granola mixture on a baking sheet and bake for about 25-30 min until golden. (It might still be a little moist, but will crisp up when it's cooling).
- Let the granola cool completely, add dry fruits if you like, and store in an air-tight container.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.