These delicious cookies combine dairy free butter with sweet raisins, coconut sugar and a warm hint of cinnamon to make irresistible goodies. It’s a quick and easy recipe that you can whip up from ingredients found in most kitchen cupboards in no time. Whether for a or a snack or healthier dessert, these cinnamon and raisin cookies will go down a treat every time. They are crispy on the outside and soft in the middle--the absolute perfect texture for a cookie.
Cinnamon and Raisin Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 2.5 ounces vegan butter
- 5.3 ounces coconut sugar (any granulated sugar will work)
- 1 chia egg (flax egg will also work)
- 3.5 ounces raisins (chopped)
- 6.2 ounces buckwheat four
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- Pre heat oven to 345°F
- Add the vegan butter to a bowl with the coconut sugar and beat together.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and beat together until well mixed.
- Place teaspoons of the mixture on prepared baking sheets
- Bake on the middle shelf for 8–10 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely before enjoying.