This is such a refreshing, tasty dressing that works well with many different salads! Put together this simple recipe and drizzle it over your favorite salad.
Cilantro Mango Dressing [Vegan]
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon coriander
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Using an immersion blender, blend mango, cilantro, oil, vinegar and lime juice.
- Add coriander, sea salt and pepper, blend.
- Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.