This easy 5-ingredient Chocolate Tahini Protein Fudge is a no-bake high protein sweet treat! Gluten-free, vegan and paleo.
Chocolate Tahini Protein Fudge [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, soft
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup plant-based protein powder
- stevia, to taste
- hemp seeds, for sprinkling on top
- Line a 9x5 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix together the tahini and coconut oil until smooth.
- Add cocoa powder and protein powder and mix until incorporated. Taste and add sweetener, if needed.
- Pour batter into prepapred baking dish. Sprinkle with hemp seeds, if using. Place dish in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- Once fudge has set, cut into squares. Store in fridge.