Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This may be the shortest recipe I’ve ever created. It has only 4 rather than 40 ingredients (5 if you count the cooking oil spray, which is optional). Even my dessert recipes usually have a lot more steps and ingredients but this is my kind of dessert recipe. There’s no baking, no muss, no fuss and hardly any clean-up!
4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge [Vegan]
- 1 10-ounce package vegan chocolate chips
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1 10-ounce package vegan marshmallows
- Cooking oil spray (optional)
How to Prepare 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fudge [Vegan]
- Combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and vegan butter in a saucepan and melt over low heat while stirring. Alternatively, you can put it in the microwave for about 90 seconds. Fold in the marshmallows. Pour the mixture into an oiled 8x8-inch baking pan. Refrigerate for several hours until firm. Cut into squares and serve.
You can find vegan marshmallows online or in some better stocked health food stores.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Total Calories: 4016 | Total Carbs: 438 g | Total Fat: 234 g | Total Protein: 78 g | Total Sodium: 960 g | Total Sugar: 294 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.