The flavor in nut milks is always so smooth without being heavy, they are creamy, and not to mention AMAZING for you! Cashew milk is usually a little bit creamier which makes for a great additive into coffee, smoothies, or just to drink on it’s own. Now, if you think store bought cashew milk is creamy, just wait until you make your own!!! It’s incredibly smooth and full of flavor!
Chocolate Hazelnut Cashew Milk [Vegan]
- 2 cups cashews soaked for 4 hours or overnight
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 tablespoon agave (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain and rinse cashews. Then, place the cashews in a blender with 3 cups water and blend until smooth.
- Strain cashew milk through a nut milk bag, squeezing to get out all the ‘milk’! (don’t throw away the pulp! Use it to make cheesecake bites or cheese or something!)
- Place chocolate hazelnut spread, agave, and vanilla in blender with 1/4 cup of the strained cashew milk and combine on low. Add another 1/2 cup and blend to combine. Add the rest of the cashew milk and blend on low until all combined.
- Pour into a container and store for about 4 days.