This granola is wonderful to eat in the mornings with fresh non-dairy milk and banana!
Chocolate Granola with Peanuts [Vegan]
- 1 1/4 cups (190 g) oats
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1.5 tablespoons (55 g) agave syrup
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons (45 g) chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons (90 g) raisins
- 1/2 cup (100 g) salted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seed
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a bowl, mix the oats with the cocoa and salt. In another, mix the oil with the syrup, the vanilla extract and the peanut butter. Then I combine the solids with the liquid materials and mix them well.
- Spread them in a pan lined with parchment paper and bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes at 170C until they turn golden brown. About halfway through, you can break up some of the largest clumps. Keep an eye on them so it doesn't burn!
- When they are ready, take it out of the oven, leave them to cool and then add the raisins, chocolate drops, peanuts, chia seeds and sunflower seeds.
- Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile