These Chocolate Fudge Truffles are healthy and you would never even know! Vegan and gluten free, gooey and rich, indulgent without the guilt!
Chocolate Fudge Truffles [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup packed pitted medjool dates
- 2 1/2 tablespoons plain unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon natural Almond Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3-2/3 cup vegan chocolate chips melted
- In a food processor add the pitted dates, almond butter and cocoa powder and blend until it forms 1 big clump of dough.
- Remove blades from the food processor and form balls with the dough, place on a lined baking sheet and place in freezer for 15 minutes to set.
- Melt chocolate and dip or drizzle the balls with chocolate, add sprinkles, place back in freezer 15 minutes to set and enjoy!