A healthy lifestyle is not just about eating super healthy food all the time. It’s about understanding that you can jump off that wagon every once in a while. You can indulge yourself with a chocolate covered cookie and be happy.The rich decadence of these chocolate drizzle cookies will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth.
Chocolate Drizzle Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 7 ounces of vegan butter
- 2 teaspoons of erythritol and coconut sugar, half and half
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons Teff flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoons sugar free chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons oat flour
- 2 teaspoons rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon coconut flakes
- 4 tablespoon roasted dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon egg replacer
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Start adding other ingredients into the mixture.
- Stir the dough until all ingredients are properly mixed
- Take tablespoon-sized balls of dough (roll them between your hands to get pretty cookies )
- Place them about 2 inches apart on baking sheet, lined with parchment.
- Bake for 12- 15 min on 350℉.
- Let them cool.
- If you want, drizzle them with melted chocolate.