This recipe proves that you can have a delicious, warm plate of fresh cookies in under 30 minutes. Yep, it's true. Plus, they're chocolate crinkle cookies, which are full of cocoa goodness and dusted in a light sprinkling of powdered sugar. They look like chocolate snowballs!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 355°F.
- With the exception of the egg mixture and the powdered sugar, mix all the ingredients together in bowl.
- Add the egg replacer. If you are using powdered egg substitute follow the instructions on the box. If you are using ground flax instead, use 1 tablespoon of meal and 2 1/2 tablespoons of hot water per "egg." Cover the flax with the water, and let is soak up the water for 5-10 minutes. When the flax has absorbed all the water, add it to the batter.
- Form into round balls (1 tablespoon per ball), and roll around in powdered sugar.
- Bake the crinkles on a tray lined with baking paper for 15 minutes.