A quick, simple and delicious treat for those hot summer days. Perfect for kiddies, and totally healthy. Sweetened with natural sugars as well as dairy free and vegan!
Chocolate Coconut Popsicles [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoon Organic Carob Powder (Dissolved in a little boiling water)
- 2 Large Frozen Bananas (Peeled and then frozen)
- 1 Can Coconut Cream (Using only the cream)
- Sweeteners (Optional) (Agave Nectar, maple syrup, stevia, etc)
- Dark Vegan Chocolate
- Dissolve the carob in a mug with a little hot water.
- Place the frozen bananas into your nutribullet/blender.
- Add the dissolved carob and coconut cream.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your choice of ice cream molds and set in the freezer over night.
- Run the mold under water to help remove the popsicles.
- Melt the vegan sugar free dark chocolate drizzle over each popsicle.
- Place back into the mold to freeze if you aren't eating them all right away.