Celebrating one of America's most iconic and widely loved comfort foods. Tuck in to these delicious Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter cookies!!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup smooth, unsalted peanut butter
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons agave
- 6 tablespoons melted but cool coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chunks
- kosher salt for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Line two or three cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients together.
- In another, larger, bowl, stir together the wet ingredients. add in the dry ingredients and stir until combined, last adding in the chocolate.
- Using an ice cream scooper form cookie doughs and place onto prepared cookie sheets. place about 2-inches apart, they will spread some. top with salt & a few chocolate chunks.
- Bake for total of 10 minutes, around the 5 minute mark rotate pans.
- Cool completely, store in air tight container. they lasted a week at room temperature in their containers.
These cookies come out soft & delicate, they are almost cakey in texture and very rich.