Delicious cookie dough tucked into a chocolate butter cup? Yes, please! You can make these chocolatey delights In just 15 minutes using a mere eight ingredients. Amazing. Make a big batch and keep some in the freezer for sweet cravings. Future you will be happy you did.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
For the Cups:
- 5 tablespoon vegan chocolate chips, melted
- Cookie dough (recipe below)
- 6 mini cupcake liners
For the Cookie Dough:
To Make the Cookie Dough:
- Add flour to a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate small bowl melt your butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the melted butter (except the chocolate chips) and mix, add wet mixture to the flour and mix until forms a cookie dough consistency., using hands works well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and roll into little balls.
To Make the Cups:
- Melt the chocolate and gently with a small spoon put a thin layer on the bottom and 1/2 way up the sides of each of the mini liners. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and place a small amount of cookie dough in the center of each one, slightly push the center down.
- Pour chocolate over the top of each cup, covering the cookie dough and place in the freezer another 10 minutes.
Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week or freezer up to 1 month. If in the freezer note that the cookie dough will get hard and frozen. Let it sit 20 minutes before eating or just take them out of the freezer and place in refrigerator the night before.