This naturally sweetened chocolate bark will be the best treat that you'll want to snack on again and again! Make it for friends, family, or just for yourself - you deserve it!
Chocolate Bark [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1 cup raw cacao powder, sifted
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Zest of one orange
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and evenly spread ¾ of the nuts and cranberries on the bottom of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the raw cacao powder, coconut oil, and maple syrup and stir until smooth; this mixture should be very drippy.
- Pour the chocolate into the pan sprinkle with the remaining nuts, cranberries, and orange zest. Place in the freezer to set for 2 hours.