Trade the tomato sauce for garlicky hummus and the black olives for green ones in this unique Mediterranean pasta dish. Topped with cranberries and walnuts, it's likely you've never seen spaghetti served quite like this. Best of all, it all comes together in just ten minutes!
10-Minute Mediterranean Pasta [Vegan]
- 10 ounces of your favorite pasta
- 1 cup hummus
- 1/3 cup water
- 5 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according the directions on the package.
- While the pasta is cooking prepare the hummus sauce: combine hummus, water, and garlic, then season with salt and pepper. Finally add olives, walnuts, and optional dried cranberries. When the pasta is done, drain and combine with the sauce.