These pancakes are pretty easy to make. It’s just a matter of throwing all the ingredients into your blender or nutribullet, blending and then there you have it – perfect plant based pancake batter, ready to go.
Chocolate Banana Pancakes [Vegan]
- 1/4 Cup Ancient Grains Mix or Breakfast Oats
- 2 tablespoons Gluten Free Self Raising Flour Mix
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 Small Banana
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Golden Flax
- 1 teaspoon Organic Raw Cacao
- 1-4 teaspoon Organic Coconut Sugar Depending on your sweet tooth
- 1/2 Cup Oat Milk Or nut milk of your choice
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Cold Pressed Olive Oil or Organic Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Add all ingredients into your blender or nutribullet
- Blend until smooth
- Cook pancakes on a medium heat, and pour batter depending on the size of pancakes you'd like. The smaller they are the quicker they cook and easier they are to flip.
- Once little bubbles begin to form all over on one side, you'll know it's time to flip.
- Cook until golden brown on either side
- Serve with fresh fruit, like blueberries, fresh plums, fresh mint