These gluten-free and vegan Chocolate Banana Donuts require just one bowl and less than 20 minutes from start to finish! Fluffy, soft and full of chocolate banana flavor.
Chocolate Banana Doughnuts [Vegan]
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large very ripe bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, soft
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate Frosting:
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a donut pan well.
- In a bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, coconut oil, almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the oat flour, baking powder, cinnamonn and sea salt. Mix until batter is formed.
- Using a spoon, add batter into the donut pan, shaking tray gently to settle.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until firm to the touch. Allow to cool before removing donuts from baking tray.
- While donuts are cooling, melt together the chocolate chips and coconut oil and whisk until smooth. Once donuts are fully cooled, dip into frosting. Top with sprinkles, nuts, etc.