This Chimichurri sauce is a super easy cold uncooked sauce this is a little spicy and super tasty. Add this to all your grilled meats and you have an amazing dinner!
Chimichurri Sauce [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup parsley finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Chopping the fresh parsley, the red chili and the garlic
- Take a small bowl and add all ingredients. Stir thoroughly to combine and that is really it. Set the sauce aside or put in the fridge
- Ready to serve.