If you're in the mood for a taco or wrap but want something more lite than gluten or are sensitive to gluten this is definitely a recipe you should bookmark. This recipe is great if you're wanting to get that taco feel with a more healthy option. It's also very high in protein!
Chickpea Tortillas [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients for the tortillas and whisk them together until completely combined.
- Lightly oil and pan over medium heat and add about 1/3 a cup of the mixture per tortilla to the pan. Spread the mixture out as you would when making crepes by rolling around your pan in the air (if that makes sense).
- It will bubble up on top and once it looks like its settled flip it over to brown on the other side. Repeat that until you've used all the mixture.
- Use them for tacos or wraps or they even make a great snack!