These Chickpea Crumbs are delicious and nutritious! They make a great topping for salads, rice dishes, and other meals. Perfect for adding a little extra flavor, texture, and protein!
Chickpea Crumbs [Vegan]
- 8.8 ounces chickpeas
- .8 ounces basil
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2.1 ounces ground oats
- 1.4 ounces ground nuts
- salt and pepper
- Boil the chickpeas and drain them. Put all the ingredients in the blender and mash.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and knead.
- Cover and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Spread it in an oiled pan and I bake it to make the surface smooth. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 50 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and after a while and break it into crumbs with a fork.
- You can put them in a green salad, rice, or bulgur and store the rest in the refrigerator in a glass jar.