These red, white, and blue popsicles makes them perfect to enjoy for summer!
Cherry and Coconut Ice Cream Bars [Vegan]
For the Cherry Ice Cream:
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- 2-3 tablespoons vegan honey
For the Coconut Ice Cream:
- 2 cups frozen coconut
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 4-5 tablespoons vegan honey
- 3/4 teaspoons coconut flavoring
For the Blue Coconut Ice Cream:
- Half of the white ice cream
- 1 teaspoon blue majik powder
- Add the ingredients for the cherry nice cream into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour some of the ice cream into a popsicle to form the bottom layer. Freeze for at least 20 minutes or until the cherry layer is a little solid to prevent the layers from mixing.
- Add the ingredients for the coconut nice cream into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Pour some of the mixture in the popsicle mold to create the second layer. Leave some room in the mold for the third layer of ice cream. Freeze for at least 20 minutes or until the coconut layer is a little solid.
- Add the blue majik powder to the remaining coconut ice cream in the blender and blend until it has turned completely blue.
- Pour into the popsicle mold and freeze for at least 5 hours or until solid.