The true beauty of these cauliflower lentil burgers is their simplicity. The roasted cauliflower and lentils are mashed together and combined with breadcrumbs to form a nicely textured pattie. Then, they are salted and lightly fried before being plated. For condiments, just use whatever you like best!
Cauliflower Lentil Burger [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup cooked lentils
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free bread crumbs
- 2-4 tablespoons water (add slowly, you might not need it all)
- 1 tablespoon oil, for frying
- Chop the cauliflower then coat it in oil and sprinkle it with salt.
- Bake it at 400°F for about 25 minutes or until the edges darken.
- Mash the lentils and add the roasted cauliflower.
- Mix bread crumbs in and form patties.
- Fry in a skillet with 1 tablespoon oil until each side is golden.