Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This cashew almond yogurt is phenomenally creamy and made without an ounce of dairy! It starts by soaking raw cashews and almonds together overnight. Then, they're blended together until creamy with dates for natural sweetness, coconut milk, a pinch of cinnamon, and lemon juice for that "tangy" flavor. Serve this with homemade granola, muesli, and fresh and dried fruit.
Cashew Almond Yogurt [Vegan, Grain-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Cashew Almond Yogurt [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- 1/2 cup of soaked raw cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup soaked and peeled raw almonds
- 3/4 cup of soaked dates
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of orange or lemon juice
How to Prepare Cashew Almond Yogurt [Vegan, Grain-Free]
- Mix all ingredients in blender at high speed for several minutes. Must be very creamy.
- Pour into a container with a tight-fitting lid and store in a refrigerator. Tastes best when chilled.